Monday, November 25, 2013

Excuse me while I rest my eyes

It's going to be a long 4 weeks if we don't start getting some sleep.  Last night was the toughest by far. Thankful it was my late arrival day at work and that I was really busy with everything that piled up while I was out; otherwise it would have been a really difficult day to get through.

Jack did not sleep very well last night, and as a consequence neither did I. I feel so sorry for him. It's not that he's in pain, it's that he can't get comfortable.  He was up almost every hour; it was almost like having a newborn again.

I did also discover that he can roll on to and from his back and belly. I have little doubt that this shows he will be walking in the cast before the 4 weeks are up.

This is how he took his nap yesterday -


No comments:

Post a Comment